Jaques logojaques logo

Open 11:00 - 4:00
Tuesday - Saturday


Admission is Always FREE


Jaques Building


"Under the Watertower"

121 Second St. NW - Aitkin, MN 56431
218-927-2363
info@jaquesart.com

Exhibiting at the Jaques Art Center

Note: These are general guidelines and information. Please check with the Jaques Art Center for specific details concerning the exhibit you are entering or for Gallery Gifts .

Eligibility

Artists must submit works of original subject matter, executed independently and must have been completed by the person entering the competition. Entry in the exhibit and signature on the entry form constitutes an agreement with all conditions in the form, including the right to photography work for publicity or archival purposes. Annual membership is encouraged by not necessary for participation in the exhibit.

Risk & Liability

All entries are made at the risk of the entrant. Care and caution will be made in the handling of all work. The art center many not be held liable for any loss or damage to the entries while in the possession of the Jaques Art Center. Insurance during the exhibit and competition is the responsibility of the artist.

CDs & Photos

All artwork to be placed on display is juried from digital images on CD's or photos. Submit one image for each work entered. CD's and photos must be of the work to be sent for the exhibit. Work different from that on the CD will be disqualified. Mail to the Jaques Art Center, along with the entry form.

Fees & Commissions

The Jaques Art Center retains a 35% commission on all work sold during the exhibit, and the remaining 65% will be paid to the artist approximately 30 days following the close of the exhibit.

Shipping

All shipping and packaging expenses are the responsibility of the artists, both sending and for return.

 


The Jaques Art Center is committed to Equal Opportunities and Accessibility.
Handicapped accessible     Voice/TTY 1-800-657-3775

  Home

  Exhibits

  Education

  Gallery Gifts/Library

  About Us

   Contact Us